GLOBAL TRANSITION takes all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with applicable law.
You can then find detailed information about how we use your personal data in connection with the use of this website.
Who is the Controller of personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by GLOBAL TRANSITION.
Global TRANSITION is based at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. For more information about global transition stores please see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
|Management of your requests (requests for general information).||Pre-contractual due diligence at the request of the data subject.|
|Send you, with your consent, direct marketing communications, including about products, special offers, invitations to our events and promotions.||Your consent or, if necessary, for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (provide you with relevant information about GLOBAL TRANSITION).|
|Send you our newsletters.||Your consent.|
|Communicate your personal data to global transition stores with your consent to:||Your consent.|
You may withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this, however, make the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent until the date on which it is withdrawn.
When we send you marketing communications, our goal is to send you advertisements and offers that are relevant to you, according to your needs and interests.
We undertake to collect only the personal data that is necessary to pursue the purposes for which we process your personal data.
Thus, the information we consider mandatory is indicated as such. This information is mandatory because it will be necessary for the performance of a contract (pre-contractual diligence) or to respond to a request, or also to comply with our legal obligations. If you do not wish to provide us with the mandatory information, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We undertake not to retain your personal data beyond what is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which we collect it in accordance with applicable law.
To calculate the retention period of your personal data we use the following criteria:
– The term of the contract, if it concludes such a contract with GLOBAL TRANSITION;
– The time required to respond to your request;
– The length of time your user account is active, unless it is inactive for 3 years;
– Your reaction to our marketing communications – The need to keep a record of your interactions with us for the purpose of managing our business relationship;
– Our legal obligations.
We may have to retain your personal data for a longer period in an archive folder to defend a right in a court case until the applicable limitation period has elapsed.
Who can access your personal data?
We will communicate your personal data to the GLOBAL TRANSITION network so that they can:
- Send you information about accessories and services;
- Send you general information.
As far as possible, we store your personal data on servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). However, some of our service providers are located outside the European Economic Area, so your personal data will be processed in those countries. Some of these countries may have data protection legislation different from that applicable in the European Union.
In such cases, we take appropriate precautions to ensure that such transfers comply with applicable law and implement appropriate safeguards to protect their privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms as is the case in the European Union (notably through the use of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission). By written request to the address indicated in the “Your rights” section, we will provide you with details regarding these transfers of personal data (in particular as to the standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission).
Finally, we may share your personal data with third parties in connection with the fulfilment of legal, administrative or judicial obligations.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
– Request access to your information, i.e. receive a copy of it;
– Obtain rectification of inaccurate or outdated personal data, which will help us comply with our legal obligation to have updated the information concerning you;
– Obtain the payment of the data (“right to be forgotten”), although this right may be limited in the context of our contractual relationship or compliance with legal obligations;
– Obtaining a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitting it to another Controller (“right of data portability”),
– To owe the processing of your personal data on the basis of your particular situation and to limit the processing of your personal data in cases where this is provided for in applicable law;
– To owe the sending of marketing communications. This right may be exercised by using the unsubscribe link in the email we send you;
– To withdraw, at any time, his consent, for the purposes for which it was obtained.
You can find more information regarding your rights through the Website of the National Data Protection Commission (https://www.cnpd.pt/bin/rgpd/rgpd.htm).
To exercise your rights you should contact us by sending us an email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or by sending a letter to, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and you must provide us with proof of your identity.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data with the National Data Protection Commission (www.cnpd.pt). We encourage you to contact us before submitting a complaint, so that we can resolve any issues or concerns you have.
Links to other information
We may automatically and through cookies collect information about you when you visit our website, including your IP address and your internet browser settings.
Modification of this document
We may periodically modify the information contained in this document. When necessary or mandatory, we will inform you and/or obtain your consent. Therefore, we invite you to consult this information at each visit in order to obtain the updated version.